THROW THROW BURRITO
Ages 7+ 2-6 players 15 mins to play
Choose the language that you’re looking for
FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. excluding AK, HI, and other U.S. territories. Note that shipping times are not guaranteed, and there may be delays caused by COVID-19.
This game ships free in the contiguous U.S.*
HEY! DON'T WANNA READ?
INSTEAD, WATCH THIS VIDEO:
- Clear some space and put away the antiques because you've never played a party game quite like this.
- Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy foam burritos.
- Hilarious and family-friendly party game for 2-6 players.
- Illustrations from the creator of The Oatmeal.
- Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
A dodgeball card game
From the creators of Exploding Kittens.
Collect cards. Play your hand. Throw things at your friends.
How it works
Place a pair of burritos on a table and draw cards.
Keep your cards a secret.
Rack up points by finding three of a kind in the deck.
Find matches before anyone else does.
If someone plays Burrito Cards, a Battle ensues.
Steal points from your opponents by hitting them with squishy burritos.
Declare war on your friends.
Some battles involve a handful of players. Others force the entire table to engage in a Burrito War.
Duel to determine the winner.
During a Burrito Duel, two players must stand back to back, walk three paces, and FIRE.