THROW THROW AVOCADO
Ages 7+ 2-6 players 15 mins to play
Choose the language that you’re looking for
FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. excluding AK, HI, and other U.S. territories. Note that shipping times are not guaranteed, and there may be delays caused by COVID-19.
HEY! DON'T WANNA READ?
INSTEAD, WATCH THIS VIDEO:
- A fun new sequel to Throw Throw Burrito, the world’s first ever dodgeball card game.
- Collect matching cards, earn points and throw Avocados at one another.
- A family friendly party game perfect for kids and adults with straightforward rules and easy to learn gameplay.
- Includes 120 cards, instruction manual, 6 Avocado Boo Boos, 1 Fear Me Badge and 2 foam Avocados soft enough to throw at your Great-Aunt Martha without feeling guilty.
- Includes a BONUS combo pack of 36 cards that can be combined with your Throw Throw Burrito cards to play the ultimate, epic combo game!
- Hilarious illustrations by Matthew Inman of The Oatmeal.
A dodgeball card game
From the creators of Exploding Kittens.
Collect cards. Play cards. Throw Avocados at your friends.
How it works
Place the throwable Avocados on the table and deal the cards.
Our Avocados are always ripe, never rotten (and made of super squishy soft foam).
Earn points by collecting three of a kind.
Find matches before anyone else does.
Play avocado cards and force your friends to battle
If someone gets hit by an Avocado, they lose points.
Duel to determine the winner.
During an avocado legs duel, players fling Avocados between their legs at each other.
Bonus cards included!
Play this game on its own or combine it with Throw Throw Burrito to create a new combo game!