Ages 7+ 2 players 15 Mins to Play
Choose the language that you’re looking for
FREE SHIPPING in the U.S. excluding AK, HI, and other U.S. territories. Note that shipping times are not guaranteed, and there may be delays caused by COVID-19.
- Tacocat Spelled Backwards is a fun balance of strategy, luck and instinct!
- Portable open-and-play design.
- Includes delightful and hilariously illustrated palindrome cards and tiles.
- This is NOT a spelling game, but try spelling Tacocat's name backwards!
- Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years.
A lil’ board game with a cat who is also a taco
From the creators of Exploding Kittens.
Beat your opponent's cards. Win Tacocat to your side.
How it works
Unfold the box
Turning it into the game board
Duel head to head in palindrome themed battles
The higher card wins the round
Move tacocat to your side of the board to win!
Each card victory moves you one step closer to winning